giovedì 25 ottobre 2012

About me:


I am Camilla Martin (1984, Vittorio Veneto, Italy) I am an artist based in Berlin. 
Blending unconscious visions with frames of my real life I create a surreal universe of strange creatures inspired by mithology, Renaissance Art and natural world. My research is focused on the secret mechanism that regulates the dreams and his echoes on every day life. 
I studied Fine Arts at the University of Saint Denis in Paris (2006-2007) and at the Academy of Fine Arts of Brera in Milan where I received my B.F.A. in 2008.
In 2007 I started in Paris to produce a series of the illustrated tales Petit Poème Surréalist, short stories about strange charachters and their attempts to be accept by society.
I developped textile printing in Spain (Valencia) and in 2009 (Barcelona) I founded a fashion t-shirt brand: the Zimmer Collection.
Since 2011 I work as free-lance artist realizing wall-paintings, decorations and portraits for different commitments.


If you want to see more:

 

http://camillamartin-atelier.blogspot.de/